BVFCL Assam Recruitment 2021:- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Ltd (BVFCL) has published a recruitment notification to fill the 17 vacant seats of Trade Apprentice. The advertisement was published on the official website of BVFCL https://www.bvfcl.com/. Interested candidates must visit the official website of BVFCL at least once and must study the advertisement carefully before submitting their application form. The online portal of BVFCL for submitting the application form will be opened on 25 October 2021 and the candidates are allowed to submit their application forms till 24 November 2021. Please read the full article below to know more about Kerala Post Office vacancy details, application fee, age limit, and salary structure.
BVFCL Assam Recruitment 2021 Jobs Description
|Organization Name||Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Ltd (BVFCL)|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Available Posts||17 (Seventeen)|
|Starting Date For Registration||25/10/2021|
|Last Date For Registration||24/11/2021|
BVFCL Assam Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|1.||Trade Apprentice – Electrician||02|
|9.||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||01|
Eligibility Criteria For BVFCL Assam Recruitment 2021
The candidates who have done his/her HSLC + ITI from an institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the BVFCL recruitment.
BVFCL has not disclosed the application fee in the recruitment notification.
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||24 Years|
An attractive salary package will be offered to the selected candidates as per the Apprentice Act.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained in matriculation + ITI and a personal interview.
Instructions To Apply Online For Eligibility Criteria For BVFCL Assam Recruitment 2021
- Job seekers must visit the official website of BVFCL https://www.bvfcl.com/.
- Now go to the notice section and find the related notification.
- Study the official notification carefully before taking any action.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details like name, father’s name, address, and with other relevant details.
- Upload all the necessary documents like age proof, caste certificate, DMC, etc.
- At last, submit the application form along with the application fees if applicable.