ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2021:- Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Delhi has published a recruitment notification for filling up the 109 Senior Resident and Senior Resident against GDMO posts. All the interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 12 & 13 August. Intended persons must study the official notification carefully before appearing in the walk-in interview. Please read the full article below to know more about ESIC Delhi recruitment details, application fee, age limit, and salary structure.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2021 Job Description
|Organization Name||Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Senior Resident & Senior Resident against GDMO|
|Walk In Interview Date||12 & 13 August|
|Application Mode||Walk In|
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|2.||Senior Resident against GDMO||31|
Eligibility Criteria For ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2021
- Senior Resident:- The applicant must have an MBBS degree and PG degree or Diploma in the relevant field from the recognized university.
- Senior Resident Against GDMO:- The applicant must have an MBBS degree and PG degree or Diploma in the relevant field from the recognized university.
|Sr.No||Category||Application Fee (₹)|
The selected candidates will get an attractive salary package as per the govt. norms.
|Maximum Age Limit||Up to 45 Years|
Step By Step Instructions For Applying For ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2021
- Job seekers must visit the official website of ESIC @https://www.esic.nic.in/.
- Click on the recruitment link and find the official notification.
- Study the full notification carefully and then download the application form.
- Fill the application form with the mentioned details like name, address, email id, phone number, etc.
- Attach the necessary documents like image, MBBS certificate, age proof, PG Degree/ Diploma certificate, etc.
- At last, appear for the walk in interview to the below given time and address.
Interview Venue & Time
|09:00 AM to 11:00 AM||5th Floor, Dean Office, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15.|
Note:- The selected candidates will have to deposit the security of Rs.30,000.
Click Here for more Sarkari Naukri Updates.