HBW Junior Translation Officer Recruitment 2021:- Heavy Water Board (HWB) has opened its online applications for the recruitment of 06 posts of Junior Translation Officer. Candidates who are interested in Junior Translation Officer posts can apply online only by going to the official website of the HWB https://www.hwb.gov.in/. Intended persons must study the official guidelines before submitting their application forms. HWB has published the recruitment advertisement on 23 June 2021 and the candidates are advised to submit their application forms before 2 August 2021. To know more about HWB vacancy details, application fee, age limit, and salary structure please read the full article below.
HWB Junior Translation Officer Recruitment 2021 Job Information
|Organization Name||Heavy Water Board (HWB)|
|Post Name||Junior Translation Officer (JTO) (Group B – Non-Gazetted)|
|Closing Date For Registration||02/08/2021|
Educational Qualifications For HWB Recruitment 2021
The candidate who have a master’s degree in English/Hindi and have a diploma/certificate in Translation from the recognized college/institute are eligible for the Junior Translation Officer post.
Kindly read the official notification to know about the application fee.
|Sr.No||Post Name||Salary (₹)|
|1.||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||35,400 + Other Allowances|
|Sr.No||Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|2.||SC and ST||33 Years|
The selection process for the recruitment of Junior Translation Officer includes a written test.
How To Apply Online Step By Step For HWB Junior Translation Officer Recruitment 2021
- Just visit the official website of HWB https://www.hwb.gov.in/ and must study the official guidelines properly.
- Aspirants are advised to study the official advertisement carefully before taking any action.
- Application form is given in the official notification.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with the mentioned details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc. properly.
- Attach the following documents like photographs, caste certificate, and other documents.
- Now submit the application form the below given address.
Address:- Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Heavy Water Board, V.S. Bhavan, 4th floor, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai, Pin code – 400 094.
Note:- These vacancies are available only for SC/ST/OBC categories.