Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021:- Kerala Post Office has issued a detailed notification for the appointment of 95 Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, and Multi Tasking Staff under sports quota. All the interested candidates are requested to visit the official website of Kerala Postal Circle once https://www.indiapost.gov.in/ and must read the official notification carefully. The selected candidates will be offered an attractive salary package. The notification was issued on 21 October 2021. The last date to submit the application form is 3 December 2021. Please read the full article below to know more about Kerala Post Office vacancy details, application fee, age limit, and salary structure.
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 Job Description
|Organization Name||Kerala Post Office|
|Post Name||Postal Assistant, MTS, and Other Posts|
|Available Posts||95 (Ninety Five)|
|Last Date For Registration||03/12/2021|
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|5.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||37|
Eligibility Criteria For Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant:- The candidate must have passed 12th class or equivalent qualifications from a recognized board.
- Postman/Mail Guard:- The candidate must have passed 12th class or equivalent qualifications from a recognized board.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):- The candidate must have passed 10th class or equivalent qualifications from a recognized board.
The department will charge Rs.100 as an application fee from the candidates.
|1.||Postal Assistant||18-27 Years|
|2.||Sorting Assistant||18-27 Years|
|4.||Mail Guard||18-27 Years|
|5.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||18-25 Years|
|Sr.No||Post Name||Salary (₹)|
|1.||Postal Assistant||25,500-81,100/- PM|
|2.||Sorting Assistant||25,500-81,100/- PM|
|4.||Mail Guard||21,700-69,100/- PM|
|5.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||18,000-56,900/- PM|
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their educational qualifications and sports qualifications.
Instructions To Apply Online For Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021
- Job seekers should go to the official website of Kerala Postal Circle https://www.indiapost.gov.in/.
- Now click on the recruitment link and look for the official notification.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for the post.
- Print the application form given in the official notification.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details like name, father’s name, address, and with other relevant details.
- Attach all the necessary documents like age proof, caste certificate, DMC, etc.
- At last, submit the application form along with the application fees.