Kurukshetra University Ranked 68th In Education World’s Government University Rankings:-
In the rankings released by the Education World Government University Rankings 2020-21, Kurukshetra University has been ranked first among the universities of the state and fourth among the institutes and 68th among the universities across the country. In the ranking, Kurukshetra University was judged on the basis of standards such as course quality, teaching, training and evaluation, consultancy, research, infrastructure, student support, leadership management, governance, innovation, etc.
After the formation of A-Plus Autonomous University, Dr. Neeta Khanna, Vice Chancellor of the University has congratulated all the officers, teachers and staff for once again joining the list of best educational institutions in the country. He thanked Chancellor Satyadev Narayan Arya for his guidance and also for the cooperation of the state government.
Marks Obtained In This Way:-
- 114 marks out of 150 for faculty capacity.
- 67 marks out of 100 for faculty welfare and development.
- 54 marks out of 100 for syllabus and pedagogy.
- 66 marks out of 100 for industry interface.
- 65 marks out of 100 for placement.
- 134 marks out of 300 for Research and Innovation.
- 115 marks out of 150 for infrastructure and facilities.
- 61 marks out of 100 for Internationalism.
- 61 marks out of 100 for leadership and governance quality.
- 73 marks out of 100 have been received for offering variety of range programs.