KVS Recruitment 2022:- A Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) will be conducted at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) for filling up the 4014 vacant seats of Principal, Vice-Principal, PGT, TGT, Head Master, Section Officer, and Finance Officer. The applicants interested to submit the application for LDCE-2022 must ensure that they are eligible before submitting the application form. The link for application submission will be activated on 2 November 2022 and the last date to submit the application form is 16 November 2022.
KVS Recruitment 2022 Job Description
|Recruiting Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Name of the Posts||Principal, TGT, & Others|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||4014|
|Last Date For Application Form Submission||16.11.2022|
KVS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria For KVS Recruitment
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has requirement of the people who have done Graduation, Master’s, PGT, and TGT in the relevant field from a recognized institute/university/college.
The official notification does not contain the details about the application fee.
Contenders need to check the official notification for details about the age limit.
Candidates selected for the Teaching and Non-Teaching posts will be given an attractive amount as monthly salary.
A Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) will be conducted for the selection of candidates to the Teaching and Non-Teaching posts.
Instructions To Apply Online For KVS Recruitment 2022
- Interested individuals should reach the KVS portal.
- Get the advertisement and check the necessary details.
- You should ensure the accuracy of the information being filled in the application form
- Provide your documents/certificate in softcopy form as per the measurements and size mentioned in the KVS notification.
- Make payment of the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the KVS application form before the due date.