Xiaomi Launched Mi 10 5G In India:-
Xiaomi launched the Mi 10 5G smartphone in the Indian market. The phone has been launched in two variants and its starting price is Rs 49,999. The company has announced a number of offers for customers. The phone is equipped with many advanced features. It has a 108-megapixel main camera for photography, while for heavy gaming and fast performance, it has the most powerful processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865.
Mi 10 5G Price And Offers:-
- It has been launched in two variants. Its 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage variant costs Rs 49,999 while the 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage variant costs Rs 54,999.
- Cashback of 3 thousand rupees is being given to customers shopping with HDFC bank credit or debit card. Apart from this, No Cost EMI option is also available on both offline-online platforms.
- Pre-booking will start at 2 pm on 8 May which will continue till 17 May. Pre-booking customers will get free MI Wireless Powerbank worth Rs 2499.
- Both models are available in coral green and twilight gray color options. It is available for booking on Amazon and MI.com.
Mi 10 5G Specifications and Features:-
- It runs on MIUI 11 based Android 10 operating system. It has a 6.67-inch Full HD Plus 3D Curved E3 AMOLED display, which supports 1080×2340 pixels resolution. It has a 90 Hz refreshed rate, 180 Hz touch sampling rate.
- It is equipped with the most powerful octa-core Snapdragon 865 processor ever. It will get up to 8 GB of RAM and up to 256 GB of storage. The phone has a LiquidCool 2.0 wiper chamber to protect it from heating.
- There are four rear cameras for photography. It has a 108-megapixel primary sensor which is equipped with a 7 piece lens and optical image stabilization. Apart from this, it has a 13-megapixel wide-angle lens that covers up to 123-degree view, it includes two 2-megapixel sensors. For the selfie, it has a 20-megapixel punch-hole front camera.
- A 4,780 mAh battery has been given on this phone. It will get 30 Watt wired and 30 W wireless charging support. It also supports wireless reverse charging up to 10 W.
- It is equipped with an AI Face Unlock feature and, an in-display fingerprint sensor has been given in it for security.