The Mi 10i may launch in India on January 5. The company has released a video teaser on social media, although the name and model of the smartphone is not clearly mentioned in the teaser but suggests that a new phone with 108-megapixel main sensor and quad-camera setup will launch on 5 January.
Looking at the previous leaks, it is expected that the phone will be the Mi 10i. Earlier several leaked reports have been revealed that this phone of Xiaomi will be named Mi 10i. The 10i, will be a re-branded version of the Note 9 Pro 5G, which was recently launched in China with a 108-megapixel main camera.
- Xiaomi has declared the launch date of its upcoming phone on social media. However, the tweet doesn’t expressly say that it’ll be the Mi 10i. The short video teaser is enough to point that the phone is really being launched.
- The phone has a square-shaped quad rear camera module and hints at the 108-megapixel main camera sensor which can be seen in the teaser.
- The Mi 10i will be a part of the Mi 10 series, which has so far including Mi 10, 10 Pro, 10 Lite, 10 Ultra and 10 Light Zoom Edition.
Recently The Phone Appeared On Geekbench:-
- The Mi 10i was recently spotted on Geekbench with model number M2007J17I. This phone is listed on the Geekbench site with 8 GB RAM and octa-core processor, which has a clock speed of 1.8GHz.
- The phone received a single-core score of 652 and a multi-core score of 2,004, and is listed to come with Android 11.
Mi 10i Specifications:-
- A recent report has stated that the 10i will be a re-branded model of the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G launched in China last month.
- If that were the case, the Mi 10i might have a 6.67-inch full-HD (2,400×1,080 pixels) display with a 120Hz refresh rate and powered by a Snapdragon 750G processor with 6GB of RAM.
- In addition to the 108-megapixel main sensor, it is anticipated that the quad camera setup will have an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- It is expected that there will be a 16 megapixel selfie camera on the front. The phone could have a 4820mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.