OPSC Recruitment 2021:- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a recruitment notification for filling the 1586 vacant posts of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon). Candidates can apply for the OPSC recruitment through the online portal only. All the interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of OPSC and must read the official notification carefully before submitting their application form. The department has published the recruitment notification on 3 August 2021 on its official website. The online portal for submitting application forms will open on 7 August 2021 and the candidates can submit their application forms by 21 August 2021. Please read the full article below to know more about OPSC recruitment details, application fee, age limit, and salary structure.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Job Description
|Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
|Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
|11 of 2021-22
|Starting Date For Registration
|Last Date For Registration
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria For OPSC Recruitment 2021
- Medical Officer:- The candidates must have possessed MMBS or equivalent degree from a Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
The department has not mentioned the application fee in the official notification.
The selected candidates will get the salary as per the government norms.
The candidates will have to pass the written test for getting selected.
Place Of Examination
The written examination will be held at Cuttak / Bhubneshwar.
Step By Step Instructions For Applying For OPSC Recruitment 2021
- Job seekers must visit the official website of OPSC https://www.opsc.gov.in/.
- Then look for the official notification in the what’s new section.
- Register yourself if you are a new user
- Read the official notification carefully before submitting your application form.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details like name, address, email id, contact number, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents like photgraphs, age proof, caste certificate, etc.
- Keep your unique registration number and password for future use.
- At last, submit the application form and don’t forget to take a printout of it.
Note:- The last date to submit the application form is 21 August 2021.
Click Here for more Sarkari Naukri Updates