RITES Recruitment 2021:- Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Limited has recently opened its online portal for 26 vacant posts of Technician and Assistant Manager. Candidates who are interested in the above mentioned posts can apply online only by going to the official website of the RITES https://rites.com/. Candidates are advised to read the official notifications carefully before submitting their forms. RITES has started accepting applications on 14 July 2021 and the online portal will close on 13 August 2021. Please read the full article below to know more about RITES vacancy details, application fee, age limit, and salary structure.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Job Description
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)|
|Post Name||Technician And Assistant Manager|
|Starting Date For Registration||14/07/2021|
|Closing Date For Registration||13/08/2021|
RITES Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria For RITES Recruitment 2021
- Technician:- The candidate must have a ITI certificate in the relevant field.
- Assistant Manager:- The candidate must have Degree/Diploma in the relevant field.
|1.||Technician||7th CPC Matrix Level 5 – 6|
|2.||Assistant Manager||7th CPC Matrix Level 7|
|Maximum Age Limit||55 Years|
Candidates have to qualify for the Written Test and Personal Interview for getting selected.
How To Apply Step By Step For RITES Recruitment 2021
- Job seekers must visit the official website of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES).
- Then click on the career section and look for the notification.
- Candidates must study the official notification carefully before applying for the post.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- Fill the application form with the mentioned details correctly.
- Upload the scanned images of your photograph, signatures, degree, etc.
- At last, submit the application form and save your registration number and password for future use.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Notification 1 , Notification 2|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note:- Application forms will not be accepted after the closing date.
Click Here for more Sarkari Naukri Updates