Samsung Galaxy J2 2020 Launched In India:-
Samsung has launched its new affordable smartphone Galaxy J2 Core 2020 in India. Its price is ₹6299. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core was first introduced in the year 2018. The company has launched it as an upgrade version of the Galaxy J2 Core launched in 2018. There are a lot of changes in its design and specification as compared to the 2018 variant. The phone has been launched in a single variant with 1GB + 16GB storage and storage can be expandable up to 256GB with the help of a microSD card. The old model had only 8GB of storage.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core 2020 Specifications:-
- Dual micro SIM support is available in Galaxy J2 Core 2020. It works on Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition).
- It has a 5-inch qHD TFT LCD display with a resolution of 540×960 pixels.
- This smartphone has a 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 processor.
- It has 1 GB RAM and 16 GB of storage. The storage can be expandable up to 256GB with the help of a microSD card.
- For photography, it has an 8-megapixel single rear camera with an LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera for selfie.
- The phone has a removable battery of 2600mAh. It is being claimed that in this smartphone users can listen for 12 hours of video, 22 hours of calling, and up to 91 hours of songs.
- For connectivity, it will get 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth version 4.2, GPS, Micro-USB port, and 3.5mm audio jack.