NHSRC Center has come up with the notification for the vacancy of three posts at the New Delhi location. The posts are Epidemiologist and Communication Officer. Doctors with the qualification of MBBS degree/ MS/MD degree or similar qualification can apply for the NHSRC Center jobs. The online submission of the NHSRC application form has begun on the 01st of August 2023.
The NHSRC organization advised all the applicants to study the instructions given in the notification carefully before applying for the jobs. The end date to submit the NHSRC application form is the 29th of August 2023. Read other info here for the NHSRC jobs.
NHSRC Recruitment 2023:- Overview:
|Epidemiologist, Communication Officer
Type of Employment
|29th of August 2023
|NHSRC/National Health Systems Resource Centre
NHSRC Notification 2023
- Epidemiologist- 01
- Communication Officer- 02
The aspirants for applying for the NHSRC various open posts should have completed the MBBS/MS/ DHA/ DPH degrees from the acknowledged institute/university.
The NHSRC organization will invite the applicants for the interview round to select them for the posts of Epidemiologist and others.
Start Date to Apply Online for NHSRC
01st of August 2023
End Date to Apply Online for NHSRC
29th of August 2023
The online submission process for the Epidemiologist and other posts is free for all.
- Epidemiologist- The age should be less than 45 years.
- Communication Officer- The age should be less than 40 years.
The NHSRC organization will recruit the applicants for both of the posts on a monthly package of Rs. 60,000/-.
How to Apply For NHSRC Notification:- Steps
- View the application link for the NHSRC jobs.
- Regsiter the initial form of NHSRC.
- Then, log in again and start putting the details in the NHSRC authority application form.
- Save a part of the NHSRC application form and move to the next part.
- Upload the photo/signature in the NHSRC form.
- Submit the NHSRC form before the deadline.