Bank of Maharashtra has given an opportunity to the bankers who are already in the banking job to get a promotion on the Scale 2 and Scale 3 level. The candidates should have finished their graduation degree and met the experience requirements for these Officer posts.
The BOM Bank will choose the candidates based on the CBT test and they will also perform an interview round to judge their knowledge for the Officer posts. The candidates should submit their Officer posts applications online on the IBPS website before the 25th of August 2023. Get more facts below.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023:- Overview:
|Officers Scale II & III|
Type of Employment
|Govt Bank Jobs|
|25th of August 2023|
|Bank of Maharashtra|
Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2023
Officers Scale II- 300
- GEN- 122
- OBC- 81
- EWS- 30
- SC- 45
- ST- 22
Officers Scale III- 100
- GEN- 41
- OBC- 27
- EWS- 10
- SC- 15
- ST- 07
The candidates who want to apply for the Officer Scale -2 post should have passed the graduation degree with 3 years of experience and for the Officer Scale-3 posts, a graduation degree with 5 years of experience is required.
The BOM will conduct a CBT exam and an interview for hiring the bankers on the Scale 2 and Scale 3 post of Officers.
Online Apply Start Date for BOM Bank
13th of July 2023
Online Apply End Date for BOM Bank
25th of August 2023
- The fee for Gen/ OBC/EWS category- Rs. 1,180/-
- The fee for SC/ ST/ PH category- Rs. 180/-
- Age limit for Officers Scale II- 25 years to 35 years
- Age limit for Officers Scale II- 25 years to 38 years
- Salary for Officers Scale II- Rs. 48,170 -69,810/-
- Salary for Officers Scale III- Rs. 63,840 – 78,230/-
How to Apply For Bank of Maharashtra Notification:- Steps
- The candidates are needed to move to the IBPS website link for the BOM Bank Officer posts.
- Then, submit the BOM application form with all the valid details.
- Upload the docs and certificates in the BOM Officer application form.
- Pay the fees for the BOM form.