NPCIL Fixed Term Engineer Recruitment 2021:- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has announced 26 vacant posts of Fixed Term Engineer on its official website. Candidates who are interested in the above mentioned posts can apply online only by going to the official website of the NPCIL https://npcilcareers.co.in/. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking jobs in the government sector must study the general instructions carefully before taking any action. The opening date for submission of the online application is 9 July 2021 and the candidates are allowed to submit their application forms by 29 July 2021. Please read the full article below to know more about NPCIL vacancy details, application fee, age limit, and salary structure.
NPCIL Fixed Term Engineer Recruitment 2021 Job Description
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Post Name||Fixed Term Engineer|
|Advertisement No.||NPCIL/Kaiga Site/HRM/FTA/02/2021|
|Available Posts||26 Twenty Six|
|Starting Date For Registration||09/07/2021|
|Closing Date For Registration||29/07/2021|
NPCIL Fixed Term Engineer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Sr.No||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Fixed Term Engineer |
|2.||Fixed Term Engineer|
|3.||Fixed Term Engineer|
|4.||Fixed Term Engineer|
|5.||Fixed Term Engineer|
Eligibility Criteria For NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- Fixed Term Engineer:- The applicant must have B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering degree from a recognized college/university with atleast 60% marks.
The department has not mentioned the application fee in the official notification.
|Sr.No||Post Name||Salary (₹)|
|1.||Fixed Term Engineer||61,400/- PM|
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||35 Years|
Candidates have to qualify for the Personal Interview for getting selected.
How To Apply Step By Step For NPCIL Fixed Term Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Job seekers must visit the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India.
- Then go to to career section and look for the notification.
- Candidates must study the official notification carefully before applying for the post.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- Fill the application form with the asked details correctly.
- Upload the scanned images of your photograph, signatures, degree, etc.
- At last, submit the application form and save your registration number and password for future use.
Note:- Applications will be accepted through online mode only.
Click here for more Sarkari Naukri Updates.