UPSSSC Recruitment 2022:- Applications for the post of Junior Assistant at Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) have been invited from Indian citizens for filling up 1262 vacant positions. For this UPSSSC has published an advertisement on its official website. The advertisement has a lot of important information which should be checked by interested individuals before submitting the application form. The UPSSSC will begin to accept application forms on 21 November 2022 and the same will be accepted till 14 December 2022.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 Job Description
|Recruiting Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Jr. Assistant|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||1262|
|Last Date For Application Form Submission||21.11.2022 to 14.12.2022|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria For UPSSSC Recruitment
The candidates who have passed the 12th standard from a recognized board.
Candidates belonging to all categories are required to pay Rs.25 as an application fee for UPSSSC Recruitment.
|Sr.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1.||Jr. Assistant||18-40 Years|
|1.||Jr. Assistant||Rs.5,200-20,200/- PM|
The contenders have to pass the following selection process for getting selected.
- Written Examination
Instructions To Apply Online For UPSSSC Recruitment 2022
- Reach the home page of the UPSSSC’s official website.
- Click on the related advertisement available under the live advertisement section.
- Read the UPSSSC recruitment notification carefully.
- Each vacant field of the application form should be filled with the correct details
- Provide your documents/certificate in softcopy form as per the measurements and size mentioned in the UPSSSC notification.
- Now you need to make payment of the application fee.