Gujarat HC Recruitment 2021:- Gujarat High Court has opened its online portal for the recruitment of 16 Legal Assistant posts on a contractual basis. Applicants can apply online by going to the official website of Gujarat HC https://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/. Candidates who are interested in the above mentioned post must read the official notification carefully and must check their eligibility before submitting their application form. All the interested and eligible candidates can start applying online from 26 July 2021 and the portal will remain open till 10 August 2021. Please read the full article below to know more about Gujarat HC vacancy details, application fee, age limit, and salary structure.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 Job Description
|Organization Name||High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad|
|Post Name||Legal Assistant|
|Advt. No||RC/B/1320/2021 92/202122/|
|Starting Date For Registration||26/07/2021|
|Last Date For Registration||10/08/2021|
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria For Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
- Legal Advisor:- The applicant must have Law Degree from an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
The department will charge Rs.500 from all the candidates.
|1.||Legal Advisor||20,000/- PM|
|Sr.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1.||Legal Advisor||18-35 Years|
Gujarat HC will organize the following things:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Gujarat HC Recruitment 2021
- Job seekers should go to the official website of Gujarat HC https://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/.
- Now click on the current openings link in the recruitment section and look for the official notification.
- First, read the advertisement carefully then think about the submission of the application form.
- Fill the application form with the necessary information like name, address, email id, contact number, etc.
- Upload the important documents like photographs, scanned signatures, age proof, caste certificate, etc.
- At last, submit the application form by paying the application fee.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the application form.
Note:- The contract period is for 11 months which is expandable up to a maximum period of 3 years.
Click Here for more Sarkari Naukri Updates.