Huawei Watch GT 2e Will Support 100 Workout Modes:-
In the online event of Huawei on Thursday, the company also introduced a new smartwatch with the P40 smartphone series. It is named Huawei Watch GT 2E. Its specialty is that it will get 14 days of battery life as well as it is also 5ATM water-resistant i.e. it can also be used in 50-meter deep water for 10 minutes. Apart from this, it also has a SpO2 sensor that detects the oxygen level in the blood. It supports 100 workout modes including 15 professional workouts and 85 custom workout modes. It has been launched as an upgraded version of the Huawei Watch GT2 launched last year.
Huawei Watch GT 2e: Price:-
- Its price is ₹16400. It will be available for sale in Europe from next month. At present, there has been no confirmation about its launch in India.
- It is available in black stainless steel options. Its straps are available in Graphite Black, Lava Red, Mint Green, and Ice White colors.
Huawei Watch GT 2e Specifications:-
- It has a circular dial which has given a more sporty look than before. It has two physical buttons on its side which help in navigating.
- It has a 1.39-inch Super AMOLED display with 454×454 pixel resolution support.
- The company claims that it gets 14 days of backup on a single charge, which is the same as the old model Huawei Watch GT2.
- The watch has 4 GB of storage. Due to its 5ATM certification, it can be worn while swimming.
- It supports 15 professional workout modes including climbing, cycling, outdoor running, outdoor walking, indoor cycling, indoor running, hiking, pool swimming.
- It also provides real-time notifications of incoming calls, SMMS messages, email and calendar events. It also has support for Find Your Phone with a weather forecast, alarm, timer, and a flashlight.
- It has an accelerometer, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, optical heart rate sensor, ambient light sensor, air pressure sensor, capacitive sensor.
- It also has a SpO2 sensor that measures oxygen blood levels. Apart from this, it monitors sleep tracking, heart rate, and stress.
- Weighing 43 grams, this watch has Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity support. This can be run on a device equipped with Android 4.4 or the latest OS.